Welcome to my Blog!

Go get a cup of joe, and enjoy!







Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wife is coming around? Jan 28, 2010




Ok, so I have the 928 for just over a month. All I hear is about the expense, and how it is, what she calls it the "POS." . I am thinking maybe a little jealousy, as the 928 'she' has been getting more attention than her lately. So today, Thanks to my Mom, she comes over to baby sit, and sends us out to lunch on her. :) Awesome. We begin to leave, and I ask if we can take MY car? I finally convince her to get in, and ride in it. Anyway, after a nice lunch, just the two of us at the Cracker Barrel, (* side note - beat her on the big checker board out front too :) and on the way home, she could not help but notice the power, "an engine on a pie-plate I call it," ...guess what she asks me??? May I drive it the rest of the way home? Well, of course, I let her. Now hopefully she is getting soft, and is also becoming a true believer; Porsche' There is no substitute!

No comments:

Post a Comment