Welcome to my Blog!

Go get a cup of joe, and enjoy!







Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Paint Job & Body Collision Work




Nice a$$! The picture (top) is before the work, and the picture (below) is her presently parked at the motel during Army drill. Anyway, I picked up 'Cheryl' on Friday, March 12, 2010. Someone, who I am terribly indebted to, had cleaned up a huge paint chip on the left rear, and re-painted the entire rear-end; in addition, touched up a few scratches throughout. Also placed some adhesive on my driver door handle, so it would not fall off. "Looks sweet!" I have military drill for the week, and using her as a 'daily driver,' and will probably log another 1000 miles. :) Of course, she is getting lots of attention from fellow soldiers; however, also lots of daily abuse by transporting supplies, and military equipment. My rear-hatch interior leather moldings on the sides are now falling, and will think of a logical way to put them back up. I am thinking a spray adhesive glue, however there are wires running along the sides of the rear window, so I do not want to permanently affix it. I am thinking maybe Velcro or double-sided tape of some sort. Stay tuned...........another garage day.

No comments:

Post a Comment